Join The FitFil
National weight Loss Challenge
Are you in?
Join the Country’s Biggest Nationwide Health, Fitness and Wellness Movement!
Let’s get fitter, healthier and stronger together!!!
have you been wanting to finally get fit?
as in really fit?
We all struggle with wanting to exercise. It’s a reality we all face.
But what if we could make exercises fun and interactive?
And get you FAST results?
Let us help you with our exercises including our signature —
4 Minute Workout!
Admit it. You’ve tried the no rice diet but bounced back after a few days. 🙂
And that’s what we’re here for.
We want to help you choose the right meal plans to hack your weight loss journey without going crazy hungry!
So start inviting your friends to register and even your officemates too.
FITFIL NATIONAL WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
It is an Online and on-ground campaign that is FREE for all Filipinos. It is aimed to encourage Filipinos to join the weigh loss movement and gather 1 million lbs. collectively for a period of 6 months, from June to December 2017.
Plus, you get to join our facebook community where we help each other out in reaching our pledges.
THE BIGGEST COLLABORATION
It is the only nationwide campaign with strong support and endorsement by Medical Associations, Fitness Clubs, Multinational and Private Companies, Universities, Local Government Units, National Agencies and Media and top groups from various sectors.
How to Join?
Are you an Individual? Squad? Corporation or an LGU?
For Individuals and Squads – click the register tab on top of this page. Fill in the necessary details. This is for FREE, no registration fee required.
WEIGH IN (Individuals and Squads only)
Go to the nearest Official Weigh-In Centers:
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Fitness Centers and other accredited locations (go to fitfil.ph FAQ’s for complete list)
Create a video pledge of you and/or your organization and share it on social media with
- Engage in any form of physical fitness or nutritional activities that you like. You may engage as long as you want. (Minimum of 1 month and maximum of 6 months)
- Enroll or join any of our FitFil affiliated fitness centers
- Or you can join us at any of our FitFil sanctioned and organized events nationwide
VISIT FITFIL.PH DAILY
- Get free work-outs, nutrition, health, and medical tips from the country’s top experts.
- Get discounts and freebies from partner organizations.
- Know the latest races, health and fitness events happening all over the country.
- Find out the closest FITFIL camps and partners near you.
Once you reach or exceeded your goal, head to your nearest authorized weigh-in centers to “weigh-out” and officially “donate” your pounds
Claim your reward! (medal/ finisher’s shirt/ plaque)
Take a selfie with your reward and share it on your social media with the following FitFil hashtags. #FitFilChallengeAchieved #IAmAFitFilipino
ACHIEVEMENT PLEDGE VIDEO
Upload a video on any social media channel of your achievement with the hashtags #FitFilChallengeAchieved #IAmAFitFilipino
WHAT IS FITFIL CHALLENGE?
The first and biggest nationwide fitness and wellness campaign. FiItFil will be challenging Filipinos in all regions to collectively donate/lose one million pounds (1,000,000 lbs.) aimed towards building a fitter and healthier nation.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
- Register online at www.fitfil.ph (Refer to Mechanics on step by step process)
- Email us at email@example.com
HOW LONG IS THE CAMPAIGN?
The program will run for 6 months, from June to December 2017.
WHEN CAN YOU START THE FITNESS ACTIVITIES?
- Participants of the FitFil Challenge can start the activities immediately upon official sign in and weigh in
- Participants and organizations can also conduct the weigh out anytime within the 6 month period
IS THERE A REWARDS/ INCENTIVE PROGRAM?
Participants and organizations can also conduct the weigh out anytime within the 6 month period Reward system for performing members and coaches such as medals, t-shirts or anything that will make it fun for them to lose weight (eg. Medal for the “Biggest Loser”/ Coach who produces the largest lbs.)
WHERE CAN I WEIGH-IN and WEIGH-OUT?
Locations for the Official Weigh-in Centers for Individuals and Squad participants are listed below. For corporations/ organizations and local government units, they have and internal and official weigh in centers are located within their office premises or barangay.
Every Saturday only from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Robinsons Place Ermita
- Robinsons Place Galleria
- Robinsons Place Metro East
- Robinsons Place Magnolia
- Robinsons Place Novaliches
- Eastwood TechoPlaza II
- Townville BF Paranaque
- Robinsons Otis
- Robinsons Place Lipa
- Montalban Town Center
- NepoMall Angeles
- Robinsons Place Imus
- Robinsons Place Antipolo
- Robinsons Place Malolos
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan
- Robinsons Place Cainta
- Robinsons Place Los Banos
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- Robinsons Place Tacloban
- Robinsons Place Iloilo
- Robinsons Place Dumaguete
- Robinsons Place Cebu
- Robinsons Place Bacolod
- Ormoc Centrum
- Robinsons Place Butuan
- Robinsons Place Cagayan de Oro
- C3 Mall Pagadian
- Townville Abreeza Davao
ELORDE Boxing Gym
Monday-Sunday from 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Katipunan 1- Blue Ridge
- Katipunan 2- Brgy Milagrosa
- Don Antonio
- Reyes Gym
- Daang Hari
Monday-Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Alabang Town Center
- Festival Supermall
- Greenbelt 5
- Market! Market!
- 8 Adriatico
- Shangri-La Plaza
- SM The Block